March 28, 2013 - At the ALB China Awards ceremony held in Beijing, Zhong Lun Law Firm won the Award of Real Estate Law Firm of the Year. It is the fifth time for Zhong Lun to be awarded this honor.
Meanwhile, Shanghai Disneyland Project led by Shirley Lu (partner) was awarded the Project Financial Deal of the Year, in which deal Zhong Lun provided services as the sole PRC legal counsel. Partners Anthony Qiao and Gavin Zhang also provided great support to this project.
Managing Partner Mr. Zhang Xuebing was invited as the panel judge of 2013 ALB China Awards and presented the award of Banking & Financial Services In-house Team of the Year to the winner.
Zhong Lun was nominated in 12 categories:
· Debt Market Deal of the Year：CITIC Pacific Bond Offering; SOHO China Debt Offering;
· M&A Deal of the Year：Yuexiu Real Estate Investment Trust investment in Guangzhou International Finance Center;
· Project Finance Deal of the Year: Shanghai Disneyland Project;
· TMT Deal of the Year: Focus Media Privatization Deal;
· Antitrust/Competition Law Firm of the Year;
· Banking Law Firm of the Year;
· M&A/Private Equity Law Firm of the Year;
· Real Estate Law Firm of the Year;
· Law Firm of the Year (Beijing);
· Managing Partner of the Year: Mr. Zhang Xuebing;
· China Law Firm of the Year
ALB Law awards, which is widely recognized by legal societies and professionals, is set up by Asian Legal Business (ALB). The award committee evaluates the outstanding achievements of China’s leading law firms and in-house legal teams as well as the top deals and dealmakers. ALB has won great recognition all over the world for its objectivity and authority.